Our proud owner, Rick Funk, has been providing top quality services to his many loyal customers for the past 27 years to his already well established and successful businesses, Funky Enterprises, and Funky Pressure Washing. Rick Funk, has taken the same pride, integrity, and devotion that built these businesses, to run his new venture over the past 3 years, Funky’s Fishing Adventures. We don’t just take you out on a trip, we take you on an experience that will be a memory on some of the most beautiful and majestic, world renowned fishing waters that are offered.
Funky’s Fishing Adventures is most noted for:
- - Excellent Customer Service And Satisfaction
- - No Hidden Costs
- - Always Using Top Quality Equipment and Gear
- - Reliable On Time And Dependent Service
- - Very Flexible
- - Pride Our Self On Repeat Customers
- Most Important Is We Are Willing To Go The Extra Mile!
- Waders, life jackets, fishing rods, fishing tackle, bait, full size cooler for lunch and snacks, fishing gloves (for handling sturgeon), and some great memories.
You Will Need To Bring:
- Appropriate licenses (tidal water, fresh water, sturgeon tag, salmon tag, etc.) lunch/snacks (cooler supplied), appropriate clothing for weather, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- Please only bring what is needed!
Go to get freshwater licenses: http://www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
Go to get tidal water licenses: http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/licence-permis/application-eng.html